Tuesday 28 April 2009

The flashes blinded us in the photobooth.

I actually LOVE to take pictures. As you can read a few posts before, I love my photo camera and like to go out with it everywhere. I have a lot of photos on my computer and that's why it was very hard to choose just one to write this. Anyways, I finally decide to choose a picture taken by other person that represent a very important moment in my life:


This picture was taken by my uncle on a family trip we take to Salvador de Bahía on September 2007. On the picture you can see my cousins and I at a viewpoint on a very beautiful and sunny day. Unfortunately, my face was the worst photo face around the world, so I had the duty to censor it with a blue smiley face (yes, I am the one behind the blue square). I also find it kind of funny, anyways.

I like this picture for two resons. First one is because that trip was so cool for me so any reminder of it is great. Second one, because I am with my maternal cousins and I love them very much in spite of we don't see each other very frequently, because of the physical distance.

And, that's it. Good bye!

1 comment:

  1. Paula,
    You do look funny behind that square, as if you were wearing a mask. Did you really look that bad, such a pretty girl?
    Your post is well-written on the whole and you have produced some interesting sentences. Remember:
    -the actual word is 'anyway'
    Can you spot the mistakes?
    -(I finally decide to choose)
    -(a picture taken by other person that represent): two problems
    -(a family trip we take to Salvador...): verb
    - (in spite of we don't see each other very frequently):In spite of the fact that we don't see...

    ReplyDelete