Wednesday 15 April 2009

Turn the camera on.

I can't go out without my digital photo camera. Nowadays, it is my favourite piece of technologic. I got it on christmas 2007 as Santa Claus' present and from this time till now I never stop using it. I actually use it everyday to catch funny images of my friends making some stupid stuff that will remind me the laugh in a near future. I love it because I can take some pictures while I am bored. I can make some videos too where people is laughing or dancing or telling a story or something else. It helps me to remind all this funny things that I will probably forget with the pass of the years and the ageing of my memory. Withouth my camera I should not remember a half of the little things that made me happy everyday.

That's all, folks !

3 comments:

  1. I must say that I do not like this camera.
    you always bring it to the parties and when we are a bit drunk you take us photographies in our worst conditions

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew your tecnological object was a camera,you always go with it everywhere, inclusive when you go to sleep, drop it once and for all

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paula,
    You wrote a fine fluent post. Please have a look at the corrections I’ve made.
    a) Compare: It makes me remember / It reminds me of / I remember
    b) for actions that continue to the present use “have” + past participle and time expressions with “since” and “for” Ex.
    • I have lived here for 5 years / since 2004. (I still live here)
    • She has had that car for 10 years / since 1999. (She still has it)
    • I have never stopped using it (I still use it)

    Turn the camera on.
    I can't go out without my digital photo camera. Nowadays, it is my favourite piece of technologY. I got it on christmas 2007 as Santa Claus'S present and from THAT time till now/ SINCE THEN I HAVE never stopPED using it. I actually use it everyday to catch funny images of my friends DOING some stupid stuff that will remind me the laughTER / THE FUN WE HAD in a near future. I love it because I can take some pictures while I am bored. I can make some videos, too where people is laughing or dancing or telling a story or something else. It helps me REMEMBER all THESE funny things that I will probably forget with the pass of the years and the aging of my memory. Withouth my camera I WOULD not remember a half of the little things that HAVE made me happy DAY BY DAY.

    That's all, folks !

    ReplyDelete