Wednesday 27 May 2009

Back to the future.

If I had a delorean to travell in time, I probably will be able to write this without any mistake. But the sad true is that a machine like that only exists on movies or dreams. Anyways, there are some things that I would like to make with my life and I hope they came true someday.

In first place, I hope that in 5 years from now, I had finished my career. I would like to finish it without any troubles so I could study another career that I like. So, after I finish sociology I'm going to study something like cinema - to make my own movies with the dreams and thoughts I have on my mind - or journalism. I thought that I will not get so much money with any of these carreers, so I still will be living with my mother on the same house we live now.


It's hard for me to think about the future because I luckily know what I'm going to do tomorrow, but if I had to choose something that I would like to be doing in a few years from now, as I said before, I choose movies. I would like to make and direct my own personal films.

That's what I would like to do.

1 comment:

  1. Paula,
    Long time no see.
    You have some big dreams on your mind. I hope you are able to make them come true.
    Please pay attention to the following:
    To talk about unreal,unprobable, imaginary things, we say, for example, I am not rich. If I had a lot of money I would buy...etc
    If something is probable we say, for example. If I have time tomorrow, I will visit...
    Please visit these sites and then correct the sentences below.
    http://www.speakspeak.com/html/d3b008_english%20grammar_intermediate_first_second_conditional.htm
    http://www.englishtenseswithcartoons.com/page/exercise/first_or_second_conditional_quiz

    (If I had a delorean to travell in time, I probably will be able to write)
    (if I had to choose something (...) I choose movies)

    REmember: hope + present tense:
    (things that I would like to DO with my life and I hope they came true )
    (I hope that in 5 years from now, I had finished)

    . (I thought that I will not get)Say either: ‘I think I will’ or ‘ I thought I would’
    (Anyways): Say’Anyway’

    ReplyDelete