Wednesday 14 October 2009

Yes, we can!

In Chilean legislation a citizen can vote when he (or she) gets to age 18. I am now 20 years old so I could vote if I wish to, but I'm not registered to do it because I actually don't believe in that way of make political acts. I think that there are other ways to became a country into a better place to live in, for example: just go out and help people who needs you even if the helps just means listen to them for a while.

One thing that it's related to elections and that makes me a little angry are electoral campaings. Candidates that had money never starts electoral campaings when they are allow to do it: they began to do it many weeks before, and I really hate that. I also hate that the streets are plenty of papers with those candidates and the city seems more dirty than it really are.

A person running for president must be, after all, an honest person. He or she may also had another qualities, like charism and, I hope so, the necessary knowledge to take care of the whole country problems.

I've never consider to became a politician, actually it's not an idea of my perfect life. In fact, it makes me feel vary lazy. Anyway, if I should work on a ministry I would like to do it on Cultural Department, because I really like to implement the culture on Chile.

Nowadays, Chile has a lot of problemas that requires attention, for example: poverty, delinquency, violence, education and health. I hope that the next government can solve them in a good way.

Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment